Speaking at Microsoft TechGate Conference on 9/15 ~ My blog about Active Directory and everything else

Friday, July 13, 2012

Speaking at Microsoft TechGate Conference on 9/15

This mainly applies to readers that are in the DC, Virginia, and Maryland region as I don't think anyone is going to fly in for this :)

Microsoft is sponsoring TechGate 2012 on September 15, 2012 at their Reston, VA office.  There are 15 sessions and five workshops so it should be a good day.  It will also not be 100 degrees every day by that time so come out if you can.

You can find more information and register for the conference here:



As you can see I will be speaking about new Active Directory features in Windows Server 2012.  I'm really looking forward to it.  l'm also hoping to devote 10 minutes at the end to discuss what features folks would like to see in R2 or future versions.  That is feedback I'll take back to the AD team during the MVP summit in early 2013.

I'm really looking forward to meeting other members of the DC IT community in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment