Geek Network In Europe ~ My blog about Active Directory and everything else

Friday, October 2, 2009

Geek Network In Europe

My friend Eric went over to Germany for a customer visit and met up with one of our friends in the AD community. Anyone that reads my blog should know and follow Florian's blog too.

Not only are these guys some of the best Active Directory guys around but really cool people and good friends.

Check out Florian's post and pictures


The Geek Network at the Volksfest

New blog posts also coming from me...been very busy lately.

Thanks
Mike

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, did any of the two attend TEC in Berlin ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,

    thanks for mentioning the posting. We don't have any photos of the pretzels or the dampfnudeln but I've added another picture of the dirndl girls you probably are interested in seing. Just to show what "dirndl girls" really are :)

    Thanks,
    Florian

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rick

    Eric didn't attend TEC, he was out west the week before. Always traveling, without saying who he works for I'll just say it starts with a capital M :)

    @Florian

    I like the dirndl girls pic...Very nice pic:)

    ReplyDelete